Why BES Engineering?
BES Engineering is a nationally recognized provider of Engineering and Construction Management Services to owners, contractors, manufacturers and field service companies across all segments and sectors of the Energy Industry. BES Engineering assists Clients in facing the challenges of managing large or small field projects in competitive labor markets. We consistently demonstrate our capabilities and flexibility to successfully service Clients in both “boom and bust” labor markets, while continually attracting and retaining qualified personnel under any market condition. Our Client list reflects many of the major players in the industry and we offer employment assignments that are typically long in duration, offer attractive competitive compensation (wages and benefits), and are well suited to the Employee’s professional goals. The value of the BES Engineering identity and reputation is an immeasurable asset when attracting qualified professionals.
We serve the following industries:
- Upstream Oil & Gas – E&P On and Offshore
- Midstream Oil & Gas – Gas Processing and Pipeline
- Downstream Oil & Gas – Refining and Petrochemical
- Power – Conventional, Alternative, Nuclear
- Civil Infrastructure – Road/Bridge & Wastewater
We provide the following talent:
- Engineers – all disciplines
- Designers – all disciplines
- Project Management – Project Engineering, Project Controls
- Supply Chain Specialists – Buyers, Procurement Managers, Logistics, Material Control
- Construction Management – Field Engineers, QA/QC, Inspectors, HSE
- Project Support – Document Control, Accountants, Data Entry
Meeting the Resource Challenge
When major capital projects move into their construction phase, owners and contractors face significant potential risk associated with the availability of qualified professionals. This risk further elevates with projects based in remote locations or harsh environments. Choosing BES Engineering as your labor resource partner is the solution toward leveraging these risks and keeping your project properly managed, on schedule, and within budget.
Service Beyond Traditional Staffing
We understand that our Client’s service needs often go beyond traditional staffing solutions and frequently require non-traditional but related support. Examples of related support we have provided in conjunction with our Clients’ staffing needs include:
- Assisting in the development of project related staffing resource plans including definitions of positions, cost estimates, and cost forecasting.
- Furnishing of work vehicles for our contingent Employees’ use on assignment as well as management of the vehicle fleet.
- Providing computer hardware and software for Employee’s use while on assignment.
- Managing all logistics associated with mobilization/demobilization of the Employees assignment and work related business travel.
- Using our service agreement as a vehicle for providing the services of specialized consultants as independent contractors.
- Assembling and managing a team of contract staffing service providers (subcontractors) to reduce Client supplier oversight costs while creating multiple channels to the labor market.
The Right Solution
With BES Engineering, we bring it all together to ensure the right solution for your personnel needs. Whether you are a multi-national organization or a local company, speak with us today to discover how our professionalism, integrity, and exceptional services will support your business strategy. Team with us to design a market competitive program of Employee wages, benefit offerings, and work schedules – each tailored to your project needs, with the goal of attracting and retaining Employees needed for the duration of their defined assignments. Contact BES Engineering today and allow us to engineer your “perfect fit”!